Wednesday 22 February 2012

Transform Your Life - 5 Easy Tips To Make Your Life Better

Sunny James was more or less forced to make some important changes in her life following a traffic accident and this is how she went about it:

There are hundreds of people struggling with their life every single day and wanting it to be much better than it is right now. They are struggling to improve their relationships, finances, health and jobs just to name a few things.

If you are having these same struggles in your life then continue reading this article on transforming your life. It has helped many people and it can help you.

I know for myself what helped me start making some drastic changes in my life was after my son and I were hit head on by a drunk driver. Because of the injuries that I sustained in the accident I could not work so I lost my job. This really had a bad effect on everything in our lives. I had a lot of time to think about life and realized I was not happy with my life and wanted to make some positive changes.

Those changes forever changed my life for the better and I want to share them with you in hopes that is can have a positive effect for you as well.
Here are 5 easy tips to make your life better.

Tip 1 - Clearly identify what specifically you want to change about your life. One of the ways I do this is by taking some time to reflect inwardly and ask myself these questions.
  1. What do I not like about the way my life is now? Then write out the answer to this question. 
  2. How do I want my life to be different? Then write out the answer to this question.
These two questions and the answer to them help you to see areas of your life that you want to change.

Tip 2 - You need to start setting goals for yourself so that you can achieve the changes that you outlined in tip 1.These goals will act as a guide to help you go from where you are now to where you want to be.

Tip 3 - You need to know why you want this change for yourself and your family. This gives you motivation and inspiration to push you into action towards your change and help you keep going to reach your goal.

Tip 4 - You need support from others who love and care about you. This is where you get help from to help you reach that transformation that you are wanting. They uplift you when you are feeling down and out. They help you come up with solutions when you need them. They help give you the strength to overcome adversity.

Tip 5 - You need to believe you can do it!  This is perhaps one of the most important things you can do for yourself. You have to believe that you can make it happen.

Here are some important statements you can say to yourself. 
  •  I strongly believe in myself and my abilities. 
  •  I want to be actively going after my dreams and passions in life.
  • I do not want to find myself at the end of my life looking back thinking I wish I would have. 
  •  I want to look back at my life and be able to say I am glad I did.
 Your life can be everything you want it to be if you really work hard at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment